BANANA CHIPS are deep-fried and/or dried slices of bananas. They can be covered with sugar or honey and have a sweet taste, or they can be fried in oil and spices and have a salty and/or spicy taste. Variants of banana chips may be covered with chocolate instead.
- 6 pcs. green ripe saba
- 1/2 sugar
- Choose green unripe saba. Slice thinly.
- Sprinkle with white sugar and deep fry.
- Stir constantly until golden brown.
- Scoop out of pan onto a strainer.
- Spread on tray.
- Separate while hot.
- Share & Enjoy!
- Aside from bananas, you can also use potato or kamote the same procedure in cooking. With potato chips, add a little pepper to the sugar to make it spicy.
Filed Under: Featured