- 500g Beef tenderloin, medallion cut
- 50g Shitake mushroom, sliced
- 500g Chocolate Bittersweet
- 50g Butter
- ½ cup Cooking oil
- 1tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
- 2 tsp. Mustard
- 1 cup Red wine (reduction)
- ¼ cupChicken stock
- Season beef medallion in salt, crushed black peppercorn and mustard. Pan grill in grill pan for 10 minutes or as desired. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in sauce pot and add aujus from grill pan. Add chicken stock. Season to taste.
- Arrange beef medallion, over the top with chocolate gravy sauce on platter.
Share & Enjoy!
Filed Under: Uncategorized