- 2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 large potato, quartered
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pieces hotdogs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pour-in cooking oil in a cooking pot or casserole then apply heat.
- Pan-fry the chicken until the color turns light brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Remove the chicken from the cooking pot.
- On the same cooking pot, sauté garlic and onions.
- Put-in the sliced hotdogs and pan-fried chicken then cook for a minute.
- Pour-in tomato sauce and chicken stock then add bay leaves. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add the potato and carrots then simmer for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Put-in the bell pepper, green peas, salt, sugar, and ground black pepper then cook for 3 minutes more.
- Turn-off heat then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Share & Enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 6
Filed Under: Uncategorized